Edith – Critical Editions of Finnish Literature
The work started with Aleksis Kivi's (1834–72) body of work.
- Four Tragedies (Night and day, Lea, Margareta, Alma): Critical Edition (2015-2017)
- A Beer Outing to Schleusingen: Critical Edition (2011–)
- The Seven Brothers: Critical Edition (2017–)
- Heath Cobblers: Critical Edition (2007–2010)
- Letters: Critical Edition (2010–2012)
- Kullervo: Critical Edition (2010–2012)
- Three Comedies (Betrothal, Leo and Liina, Selma’s Ruses): Critical Edition (2012-2014)
- The Runaways: Critical Edition (2013-2016)
Founded in 2007, the nationwide Variant network strives to promote knowledge of the field of textual criticism, information, methodological discussion and collaboration. The network is open to all who are interested in textual criticism and textual scholarship. Visit the network’s website.
Sakari Katajamäki, managin editor, tel. 0400 908 056
Ossi Kokko, researcher, tel. 040 358 0517
For more information:
managing editor Sakari Katajamäki
FINNISH LITERATURE SOCIETY
Edith - Finnish literature Critical Editions
Hallituskatu 2 B Street (PO Box 259)
Tel: 0400 908 056
Edith's activities are funded by the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Culture, the Aldred Kordelin Foundation , the Jenny and Antti Wihuri Foundation , the Kone Foundation, the Finnish-Norwegian Cultural Foundation, The Finnish Cultural Foundation and WSOY's Literature Foundation.