Conference: Networks, poetics and multilingual society in early modern Baltic Sea Region
- 29.8.2018 WITHDRAWN: Suvi-Päivi Koski: A Significant Book Discovery in Germany - Time to Rewrite the Early History of the Finnish Language Hymnbook and Catechism? (Session 2)
Registration to the Conference
The registration to the full conference programme has ended. The keynote lectures and sessions can be attended even without registration.
The conference will also be streamed online, live stream can be watched with your browser or with Adobe Connect application (cf. programme for venues):
- 9:00–15:45 Great Hall, Finnish Literature Society (stream: finlit.adobeconnect.com/tapahtumat)
- 11:15–12:45 Library Seminar Room (stream: finlit.adobeconnect.com/tutkimus)
- 16:15–17:45 Keynote Ritarihuone (stream: finlit.adobeconnect.com/tutkimus)
- 9:15–16:00 Great Hall, Finnish Literature Society (stream: finlit.adobeconnect.com/tapahtumat)
- 9:15–10:45 Library Seminar Room (stream: finlit.adobeconnect.com/tutkimus)
Updated conference programme out now!
Abstracts of conference papers will be available here.
Themes of the Conference
Further information about the themes of the conference in the Call For Papers section.
About the Conference
Practical information will be available at https://www.finlit.fi/networks-poetics.
The conference is organised by the project of the Finnish Academy “Letters and Songs: Registers of Beliefs and Expressions in the Early Modern North”, https://www.finlit.fi/en/letters-and-songs.