The Finnish Literature Society is a non-profit association that promotes the study and dissemination of Finnish culture. We offer services open to everyone – our goal is that everyone has access to researched information and its sources. We would greatly appreciate your support, whether it’s through a donation or by participating in our projects.
Your support in researching and promoting Finnish culture is deeply valued and essential.
You can support our efforts in many ways:
- Make a difference: Donate funds to the research of Finnish culture.
- Visit us: You’re welcome to access our archives and library – or explore a wealth of information in SKS Finna.
- Seminars: We offer venues for scientific seminars. Participate or suggest topic.
- Read or become a bookmaker: Our new titles are published in print and in open access.
- Cultural events: Attend our events, or contact us if you have a suggestion for an event suitable for SKS.
- Oral history collections: Suggest topics and contribute to documenting Finnish cultural heritage.
- Research collaboration: We are open to collaboration proposals in cultural research.
You can also choose to donate directly, we’d greatly appreciate your support!
(the page will open in Finnish)
Interested in supporting our efforts or exploring collaboration? Please get in touch for more details:
Tuomas M. S. Lehtonen
+358 40 560 9879